Skip to main content

How to update or cancel a request already submitted

  1. Select Register or sign-in in the Ownership changes and tax/water certificate box.
  2. Select the Request History tab.
  3. The list of requests will show the status of each request. The status must be either New or Pending in order to be updated or cancelled.
  4. Click the Update or cancel button
  5. Make changes e.g. to change the date of closing, enter new closing date in field provided
  6. Check the box to confirm you are a lawyer licensed in Ontario and select Update Request
  7. A confirmation page will open with the updated request and confirmation number