Skip to main content

What happens to my Pre-authorized Debit Plans (PAD) if I move?

If you are moving please contact revenue branch (613-580-2444) to schedule a final meter reading for your water and sewer account.  To schedule a final meter reading you will be asked for the purchaser name/s, the closing date and a forwarding address.  Once a final meter reading is taken a final bill will be issued.  After the final bill is withdrawn the account and PAD will be closed.  PAD plans are not transferrable from one account to another.  If you require PAD set up at a new address see How do I set up PAD for my water and sewer account.