How do I apply for pre-authorized debit (PAD) for water and sewer account?
To set up a Pre-Authorized Debit you must first
- Log in to My ServiceOttawa
- Ensure that you have registered your water and sewer account inside My ServiceOttawa.
- Select Services from the left menu then Water and sewer billing.
- Select the View button on the account that you want to set up as Pre-Authorized Debit
- Select the Manage Pre-Authorized Debit tab, and
- Confirm the correct water and sewer account was selected.
- Select Register in a PAD Plan.
Note: You must pay your current bill and your next bill payment will automatically be withdrawn.
- Enter your banking information in the boxes provided.
Note: boxes with an * are mandatory.Select the buttons beside This application is made on behalf of:
- Read the Pre-authorized Debit plan (PAD) terms of service.
- Select the box to confirm that you have read the displayed Terms of service.
- Select the Submit Request button.
- A confirmation letter will be issued once PAD is set up on your water and sewer account. You can also verify the PAD is set up through My ServiceOttawa.
Note: Please note the account must have a $0.00 balance to enroll. A confirmation letter will be sent once the PAD is activated.